Why choose us
We are a family run hotel, hosting guests since the 1960s! We are proud to take care of your holidays: we’re from Romagna and that’s what people from Romagna do best.
My name is Simone, I am part of the third generation of management, and I work together with my parents, Valerio and Nadia. We’ll be your point of reference at the hotel!
- Our staff : our strength. They are extremely valuable to us, a guarantee of quality and professionalism.
Some of them have been part of this journey for a long time, while others are promising young colleagues just entering the scene.
- Food prepared with love and dedication: enjoy the tastes and smells of Lio’s cuisine, our chef with golden hands.
- Hotel Principe Special Dinner: every Wednesday and Sunday we offer special themed menus
- Pool on the third floor: a corner of paradise! Sunny all day, never shaded, water at a constant temperature of 28 °C. You can also access it in the evening, for a swim with your beloved ones under the moonlight, or with your children for a bedtime story...under the stars.
- Extreme cleanliness and attention to detail are a must for us.
- Cheerful “live” fun filled evenings with singing and good music.
- Engaging entertainment activities for children with baby dance, games and storytelling in our fantastic “Pirate Prince's Hiding Place” as well as creative workshops.
- Superb location in Cattolica: only a few steps away from the sea and the pedestrian shopping avenues, close to the Aquarium and all services.
- Two convenient free car parks to make your arrival easy and comfortable, perfect if you want to move around and visit the beautiful inland!
- Wi.fi throughout the hotel.
- Bar service h 24.
- Small-medium sized pets allowed (with the exception of the restaurant and the swimming pool), a contribution of 20 euros is required for room cleaning and sanitation.